Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Welcome to my thoughts

Hey there, this is my blogs very first post! Here is a few facts about me.


  • I'm a gymnast from the NZ step 5/6. 
  • My favorite thing to do is play with my family, cats and dog.
  • The thing I hate most is what most of people hate... siblings.
  • The best book I have ever read well the best books I have ever read is The Maze Runner Series. 
  • When I was little I used to was play with my Barbies, yep a typical little girl playing with her Barbies.
  • When I leave school I want to be a physiotherapist, because I always get hurt for gym so I could use that experience to help others.
  • My parents and teachers always tell me to do my homework urggg.
  • My advice to others is to read the Maze Runner Series because you need to be ready for Cranks and the Flare
Well that's me thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, thanks for sharing all that useful information :)
    Although... I'm not so sure about the bit where you hate your siblings :(

    Great writing, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are clever! And deep down you love your little brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Emily, you have gret parents who are excited about your blogging. They won't let you get away with writing 'mean' things about your lovely siblings!
    Allana
    http://allanatestblog.blogspot.co.nz/
    http://springstonteamendeavour.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It will be posted after it has been moderated.